Lean Six Sigma Excellence in Healthcare Delivery means helping improve patient outcomes while driving down the cost of patient care! Apply the concepts of continuous improvement to create and sustain a more productive, efficient and cost effective healthcare delivery organization.
Through 16 units & 65 lessons, candidates learn the principles and applications which help hospitals and clinics implement a culture of continuous improvement and use methods such as lean management and practices like the Toyota Production System.
The program provides for a quality principles overview, in-depth instruction in management by fact, along with a structured performance improvement methodology used by Lean Six Sigma Black Belts and Master Black Belts world wide.
The course curriculum is derived from five sources:
1) The American Society of Quality’s Lean Six Sigma Body of Knowledge.
2) The Malcolm Baldrige Healthcare Criteria for Performance Excellence.
3) The isixsigma.com Lean Six Sigma Body of Knowledge.
4) The Project Management Institute’s Project Management Body of Knowledge.
5) Curriculum and Best Practices from the finest Healthcare Systems nationwide.
Designed for working professionals, TPMG’s LSSBB course delivers comprehensive coursework in all facets of lean six sigma black belt certification. The class is patterned after online Global MBA Management Courses. A TPMG Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt will be provided, once per week for 6 weeks, to conduct 4 hour live instruction and review sessions.
To further cohort interaction, you will lock step with your classmates for the duration of the program with opportunities to meet and study together online. You will have:
- Immediate access to coursework at anytime from anywhere
- Engaging online lectures (live and self-paced)
- Interactive chats/bulletin boards
- Online collaboration with your Master Black Belt Instructor and classmates using technology of modern global business
With successful completion of this program, each candidate will receive a Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Certification in Healthcare Performance Improvement and will be qualified to:
- Identify and prioritize lean and continuous improvement projects.
- Execute the standard process improvement methodology to support performance excellence in the field and on an ongoing basis.
- Use continuous improvement methods to improve and sustain patient satisfaction.
- Apply lean methodology and six sigma practices in healthcare facilities to improve operational efficiency and service excellence.
- Lead hospital executives and performance improvement staff in identifying lean opportunities across the enterprise.
- Oversee development and execution of lean project plans to support process improvement initiatives.
- Use Lean 5S, Value Stream Mapping, and other lean process activities in support of performance improvement initiatives.
The subjects and topic areas include:
- Lean Principles and Applications
- The Voice of the Patient (Patient Satisfaction)
- Six Sigma Tools for Continuous Improvement
- Criteria for Performance Excellence from the Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Awards Program
- The Balanced Scorecard System of Performance Management and Key Performance Indicators
Each candidate will receive:
- 450+ page hard copy manual for Black Belt Certification.
- Software application for the lean six sigma tool kit.
- 6 months online access to the online classroom and content library.
- Online self-paced seminars and live instruction.
- 10 hours of live certification project coaching and mentoring (included).
- Black belt certification exam.
- 12 continuing educational units (CEUs).
- 120 professional development units (PMI PDUs).
The program is both online self-paced and blended with online live instruction.
NOTE: Online Self-Paced Candidates Can Enroll at Anytime.
Online Lean Healthcare Black Belt Certification: $1,300.00 per candidate – To Enroll Now, click here (software included)