Online Lean Six Sigma Service Excellence Black Belt Certification
The Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Certification Program for Service Excellence is a rigorous 65 lesson online self-paced and blended certification program designed to produce competent graduates who effectively implement Lean Six Sigma improvements in service organizations.
High Quality Affordably Priced Lean Six Sigma Training
The program provides for a quality principles overview, in-depth instruction in management by fact, along with a structured performance improvement methodology used by Lean Six Sigma Black Belts and Master Black Belts world wide.
The course curriculum is derived from five sources:
1) The American Society of Quality’s Lean Six Sigma Body of Knowledge.
2) The Malcolm Baldrige Criteria for Performance Excellence.
3) The isixsigma.com Lean Six Sigma Body of Knowledge.
4) The Project Management Institute’s Project Management Body of Knowledge.
5) Over 17 years experience and feedback from the TPMG LLC client base.
Designed for working professionals, TPMG’s LSSBB course delivers comprehensive coursework in all facets of lean six sigma black belt certification. The class is patterned after online Global MBA Management Courses. A TPMG Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt will be provided, once per week for 6 weeks, to conduct 4 hour live instruction and review sessions.
To further cohort interaction, you will lock step with your classmates for the duration of the program with opportunities to meet and study together online. You will have:
- Immediate access to coursework at anytime from anywhere
- Engaging online lectures (live and self-paced)
- Interactive chats/bulletin boards
- Online collaboration with your Master Black Belt Instructor and classmates using technology of modern global business
The TPMG Difference!
12 Months of an Extensive Array of Resources to Help You Succeed
As part of your tuition each candidate will receive:
1. A hard copy 440 page manual and resource guide.
2. Software for the Lean Six Sigma Tool Kit.
3. Free Master Black Belt Coaching Project Mentoring!
4. 16 Units and 65 lessons of Multimedia Instruction.
5. Added value of easy-to-learn multimedia tutorials on quantitative analysis.
6. Free online supplemental live coaching workshops.
7. 70 Professional Development Units (PDU’s) from the Project Management Institute.
8. and Much More!…..Download our brochure and course overview!
TPMG Program Differentiators
1. The only online lean six sigma program solely intended for NON-manufacturing.
2. The only online lean six sigma program offering FREE master black belt mentoring.
3. The only online lean six sigma program offering FREE online live supplemental workshops.
Enroll now…Class Begins Soon!
Average Yearly Salary: Click Here!
Special Note: Average lean six sigma black belt salaries for job postings nationwide are 38% higher than average salaries for all job postings nationwide.