Online Lean Six Sigma Service Excellence Green Belt Certification
The Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification Program for Service Excellence is a rigorous 42 lesson online self-paced certification program designed to produce competent graduates who effectively implement Lean Six Sigma improvements in service organizations.
The program provides for a quality principles overview, in-depth instruction in management by fact, along with a structured performance improvement methodology used by Lean Six Sigma Green Belts and Black Belts world wide.
The course curriculum is derived from five sources:
1) The American Society of Quality’s Lean Six Sigma Body of Knowledge.
2) The Malcolm Baldrige Criteria for Performance Excellence.
3) The isixsigma.com Lean Six Sigma Body of Knowledge.
4) The Project Management Institute’s Project Management Body of Knowledge.
5) Over 17 years experience and feedback from the TPMG LLC client base.
The TPMG Difference!
6 Months of an Extensive Array of Resources to Help You Succeed
As part of your tuition each candidate will receive:
1. A hard copy 303 page manual and resource guide.
2. Software for the Lean Six Sigma Tool Kit.
3. Free Master Black Belt Coaching for Learning and Support!
4. 10 Units and 42 lessons of Multimedia Instruction.
5. Added value of easy-to-learn multimedia tutorials on quantitative analysis.
6. Free online live workshops.
7. 35 Professional Development Units (PDU’s) from the Project Management Institute.
8. and Much More!…..Download our brochure and course overview!
TPMG Program Differentiators
1. The only online lean six sigma program solely intended for NON-manufacturing.
2. The only online lean six sigma program offering FREE master black belt mentoring.
3. The only online lean six sigma program offering FREE online live supplemental workshops.
Fees: Introductory Pricing
Lean Six Sigma Online Green Belt Certification:
$1,200.00 per candidate; To Enroll Now, click here!
(Includes 6 month access to Online Resources, Online Office Hours Mentoring, Online Live Workshops, and Certification Exam)
For discounted corporate rates, contact TPMG Educational Services at (US) 1.623.643.9837.
Indeed.com Salary Survey
Title: Lean Six Sigma Green Belt
Average Yearly Salary as of 3/09/2011: $51,000.00
Special Note: Average lean six sigma green belt salaries for job postings nationwide are 24% higher than average salaries for all job postings nationwide.